The Revival UAD/Appraisal Reference is the perfect tool to help interpret the newest lender related regulatory changes in the Real Estate Market. UAD stands for the the Uniform Appraisal Dataset and was implemented by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD and VA. This app will help you interpret an appraisal and with the tutorials online, help educate you to potential issues with selling or appraising real estate.
All the definitions, abbreviations and location on the appraisal, are all at your fingertips. Realtors, Appraisers, Mortgage Professionals, Title Professionals, and individuals financing their homes will find this an essential tool in interpreting the new changes.
- Great reference manual for many real estate terms
- Ability to utilize crucial new data on the go
- Realtors can be a resource to clients at closing
- Appraisers can use this as an educational tool for clients
- All parties in a mortgage transaction benefit
- AND Maybe, just maybe, this app helps facilitate the sale of REAL ESTATE and helps the market RECOVER.
Source: Developer's Website