Sit back . . . Relax . . . .Grab some popcorn! The show is about to BEGIN!
Here's you'll find a variety of home videos on how to create and maintain your paperless office. They are 5-minute videos created using the Jing Project utility in the *.swf file format. If you have a short video to share or have a paperless office topic you'd like to see a video on contact me at email@example.com
Workfile & Screen Capture Utilities
MS OneNote 2007 Tools and Tips
EverNote 2.2 Tools and Tips
Tutorial 1 - Beginner Walkthrough
- How to create, edit, and delete notes
- How to navigate the EverNote interface
- Creating categories, tags, and filters
- Web clipping
Tutorial 2 - How I Use EverNote
- Web clipping
- Formatting your notes
- Managing your categories
- Clipping and categorizing emails in EverNote
- Tagging and advanced filtering
Working with eFax
- Video #1 - Working with eFax - receiving an order (Richard Ferris)
- Video #2 - Working with eFax - collecting data in workfiles (Richard Ferris)
Tablet PC & UMPC Tools and Tips
- Folder Share How-To Video: Download video(4824.0K) - This video explains how to automatically keep desktop files in synch with a remote computer or Tablet PC using the MS Folder Share utility.
- Appraisers Tablet PC Webinar #1 - John Hill - www.alltp.com
Paper cuts! Do they HAVE to hurt?! October 26, 2007: a la mode, inc. sponsored the free (recorded) webinar: Pulp Fiction – Is The “Paperless Office” A Myth?
This recorded a la mode, inc. webinar is NOT a repeat of the PowerPoint presentation I gave this Summer in Las Vegas or previously recorded by a la mode. It's a live step-by-step demonstration of preparing an appraisal report in a paperless environment. Click here to watch the recorded webinar.
The Paperless Appraisal Office Workbook - Summer 2007. Click here. This is a pdf of the PowerPoint presentation given at the a la mode convention. It covers many organizational tips, links, and screen shots that I use in my paperless office and covered in the latest webinar above.
Author: Brian J. Davis, RAA - Brian Davis & Associates - Brian has over 23 years of appraisal experience in Central, IL and hosts the Appraisal Scoop blog and the WinTOTAL Users Group an email forum for appraisers.