The Illinois Coalition of Appraisal Professionals (ICAP) announces its exhibitors for its Summer Seminar, Windham Hotel, Lisle, August 1st 2011.
ICAP’s Lisle summer seminar will take place at Windham Hotel, Lisle IL, and for the first time will provide a exhibitor showcase which will bring appraisers and appraisal service providers together.
Exhibitors at ICAP’s Lisle Seminar Windham Hotel, Lisle, August 1st 2011 include:
- The American Society of Appraisers http://www.appraisers.org/ASAHome.aspx
- The American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers http://asfmra.org
- Sidwell Maps http://www.sidwellmaps.com/
- Software for Real estate Professionals (SFREP) http://www.sfrep.com/
- LIA http://www.liability.com
- Phoenix Mobile http://www.phoenixmobile.com/mobile/
- MRED http://www.mredllc.com/
- LANDY http://www.landy.com/
- Narrative1 http://www.narrative1.com
- Appraisal Institute http://www.ccai.org/
- NAIFA http://www.naifa.com
- Marshall and Swift http://www.marshallswift.com/
ICAP’s Lisle Seminar qualifies any Illinois licensed or certified attendee seven hours of continuing education and includes a continental breakfast during the morning exhibitor hour (7:30 AM to 8:30 AM) and lunch during the afternoon exhibitor hour (12:00 to 1:00 PM). In addition, there will be crowd raffles and giveaways.
Tickets for ICAP’s summer seminar are $165 for members and $190 for nonmembers (non member price includes an ICAP membership for the remainder of 2011) can be purchased online at http://www.icapweb.com/education.php. ICAP is anticipating strong demand for its seminars and attendance will be limited so it is critical that attendees register well in advance to reserve their spot.
About ICAP ICAP, one of the nation’s oldest and largest coalitions of professional appraisers was established in 1994 to be a unified voice for Real Estate Appraisers in the State of Illinois.
ICAP’S annual seminars are industry recognized educational events dedicated to inform and positively impact the appraisal profession while bringing appraisal and appraisal service providers together.
For more information regarding ICAP’s summer seminars please e-mail Randy Neff, SRA at email@example.com or call 309.691.7223.