AppraisalScoop.com's RSS feeds are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights in and to AppraisalScoop.com's RSS feeds, including the content and technology included therein, are reserved to AppraisalScoop.com.
AppraisalScoop.com's RSS feeds are available for personal and commercial use. You may display the headlines, active link and other information contained in the RSS feeds (the "RSS feed content") on your personal or business web site and otherwise use the AppraisalScoop.com RSS feeds for personal and commercial purposes, provided that
- You do not modify or delete any of the RSS feed content.
- You do not redistribute the RSS feeds.
- You do not post AppraisalScoop.com audio files or full-text stories other than as included in the RSS feed.
- The links redirect the user to the AppraisalScoop.com web site when the user clicks on them.
- The user of display does not suggest that AppraisalScoop.com promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, web sites, products or services.
If you display the RSS feed content publicly, including on your website, you must provide attribution to AppraisalScoop.com adjacent to the RSS feed content, by including "AppraisalScoop.com Feed" in text.
Any other use of AppraisalScoop.com's trademarks, or service marks, or of the RSS feeds requires the prior written permission of AppraisalScoop.com. For permission requests, please contact Brian J. Davis at email@example.com .
AppraisalScoop.com reserves the right to discontinue providing RSS feeds and to require that you cease accessing or using the AppraisalScoop.com RSS feeds, RSS reed content at any time for any reason.
By using the AppraisalScoop.com RSS feeds, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth above.
For additional information on copyright - click here.