There is room for additional contributors who are passionate about real estate appraisal, real estate analysis, appraisal technology, and current events relating to the real estate appraisal profession . Regular contributors to Appraisal Scoop are expected to write a minimum of 1 post every 2-3 weeks. If you are interested in contributing to the Appraisal Scoop blog as a regular author, e-mail [email protected] (please include your contact information) stating your interest and include at least one sample post relating to real estate appraisal that could be an Appraisal Scoop Blog post.
If you’d like to contribute a guest post, please e-mail the post to [email protected] . Note that the post is not guaranteed to be posted to the live site. You’ll hear back from us prior to your post going live.
Sample Topics to Cover:
- Market Data Analysis, AVM, Regression, and Excel tips
- Marketing & Business Management Tips
- Appraisal Specialties (Review, Relocation, Estate, Divorce, Assessment, Commercial)
- Appraisal Technology Reviews (Tablet PCs, UMPCs, Data Collection Software, Cameras)
- Mortgage Fraud, Identity Theft, Licensing and USPAP issues
- Residential & Commercial Appraisal (Adjustments, How-To, Review Appraisal)
- If you are going to attack something… attack ideas, not people.
- Avoid obvious self-promotion - Your tag-line or signature can include contact and website links
- Do not cross post content on other blogs (Appraisal Scoop is looking for original content)
- Disclose conflicts of interest (It's OK if you're a zone-owner or beta-tester - just let everyone know)
- Topics should be issues that have either been researched or learned through 1st hand experience