* What Did You Do To Your Mini Today
We're getting a pretty good snow today so, since I'm house bound, I thought I'd take the opportunity to install the Wipac Fog Lamps I reversed the mounting bolt so that it points UP rather than down through the mounting brackets. By doing that, the lamp hides the nut and bolt and gives a much cleaner look.
Here's what they look like installed . . . .
* What Did You Do To Your Mini Today?
Seven Enterprises says this about the Paddy Hopkirk accelerator pedal:
"Get that rally look and improve your heel-and-toe technique with a Paddy Hopkirk footprint-shaped metal pad on the gas pedal. This is the official Hopkirk model, for Mk1 and Mk2 Minis. Comes with brackets and screws for mounting over existing pedal surface."
Here are the before and after photos of Paddy's accelerator pedal -
Here's what they looked like BEFORE:
This is the FIRST of my WDYDTYMT* (What Did You Do To Your Mini Today?). I got a chance to play with Paddy on Sunday, finally installing some of the bits 'n pieces that were Christmas presents.
Monza Fuel Cap Bullet Mirror and Turn Indicator
Turn Signal Working! First Stage of Fog Light Bracket Installation
- Use in combined engine and gearbox applications
- Engine oil with EP levels of gear protection
- Suitable for some wet clutch application classic motorcycles preferably non-roller bearing big end type
Use in installations where the engine and gearbox share the same oil such as original Mini, and gearbox applications specifying an engine oil. The best possible oil for discerning Mini owners.
- Improved engine and gearbox protection versus a normal 20w50 engine oil.
- Longer life for gears, plain bearings and needle/roller bearings
- Improved gear change quality.
- Longer idler gear life in transverse Mini engines.
Performance Profile API: SF, CD, GL-4 CCMC: CCMC G2
When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department. For Technical assistance call +44 (0) 1484 475060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org